Our client is a construction company with a current site in Squamish. They are looking for a CSO/OFA to join their team for a 1-2 month assignment.
Start Date: Tuesday August 10th
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 3:30pm (some occasional Saturdays may be required)
Length: 1-2 months (potential to extend)
Wage: $28.00 – $35.00 per hour including vacation pay (dependent on certification and experience)
Location: Squamish, BC (Transit accessible)
– Ensure health and safety requirements are being met and protocols are being followed
– Enforce health and safety protocols as needed
– Provide first aid as needed
– Assist with general labour tasks
– Other duties as assigned
– Knowledge and understanding of WorkSafe regulations a must, and BCCSA COR requirement knowledge an asset
– Must have at minimum a valid OFA Level 2 certificate
– Strong organizational and people skills, ability to prioritize tasks.
– Ability and confidence to instill core safety values internally and to trade contractors
– Ability to work efficiently with minimal direction while leading by example
– Must have steel toe boots, a hard hat, and a hi-vis vest
To apply please submit your resume and certificate or call 604-898-8236.
Career Contacts is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We look forward to receiving your application.