Our client is a successful construction company with an active site in Whistler. They are hiring for the position of a Carpenter / Framer to join their team for an ongoing assignment.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm
Wage: $30-31 / hour including vacation pay
Location: Whistler, BC – transit accessible
- Ongoing assignment with potential for long term placement
- Great team
- Transit accessible location
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interpret construction plans
- Prepare building materials
- Make repairs
- Perform finishing work
- Install trim
- Work closely on projects with junior carpenters and skilled labourers
- Follow safety standards
- Maintain clean site
- Other duties as assigned
- Journeyman Carpentry experience
- Tools and toolbelt including saws, hammers, clamps, tape measure, and carpenter’s square
- Valid SIN
- Steel toe boots
- Hard hat
- Hi-vis vest
Please submit your resume in a Word document and let us know why you are the right fit for this role or call 604-905-7696.
Career Contacts is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We look forward to receiving your application.