A Great Job and Benefits to Match:
- Free skiing + riding privileges to 14 iconic resorts including Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Mammoth Mountain, Steamboat, Solitude and more!
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Free lift tickets, plus 50% off lift tickets
- 25%-50% discount at Food & Beverage locations at Squaw and Alpine
- 30% discount at Squaw Valley operated retail stores, including The North Face, Oakley and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Essential Job Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Maintain highest degree of cleanliness in common areas of the venue.
- Responsible for restroom cleanliness; wash sinks, clean toilets and stalls, restock supplies as needed.
- Responsible for dining area and food court cleanliness; wiping down tables and chairs, restocking products, cups and trays, monitor floors for spills.
- Monitor trash and recycling receptacles and dispose of trash that is in or around restrooms and dining facilities including decks, dispose of waste properly per Placer County statues and Company policy.
- Sweep and mop as assigned.
- Vacuum carpeted areas throughout entire facility.
- Accommodate guests’ requests as needed.
- Heavy labor, snow removal, hauling trash, and furniture moving.
- Required to work at outside for certain tasks.
- Assist with set up & breakdown; set tables and chairs.
- Compliance with chemical handling & usage policies.
Competencies and Job Requirements:
- Effective communication skills, oral & written.
- Strong sense of customer service & safety awareness.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Have a neat & clean appearance in compliance with the company grooming standards.
- Punctual, able to report at scheduled start time.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Company Video