Stay Montana Vacation Rentals is seeking a seasonal, full-time Assistant Property Manager/local shuttle driver for the busy ski season in Big Sky! You will help create memorable experiences for our guests by focusing exceptional guest service.
When driving you will follow a regularly scheduled routes and respond to requests from management for unscheduled pickups or drop-offs. Job will include loading and unloading guests’ skis and equipment, vehicle inspections, and fueling and cleaning the vehicle at the end of your shift. A CDL is NOT required. Job Length: Seasonal 11/15 – 4/30
As an Assistant Property Manager, you will inspect vacation rentals before and after each departure. Troubleshoot guest concerns, submit maintenance requests, and assist with other projects throughout the season.
Excellent earning potential includes:
- Cash tips
- Possible overtime each week
Minimum Job Requirements:
- **Position will require weekend and holiday work**
- Have a Motor Vehicle Record (or list of traffic offenses) that meets company safety standards
- Have a Satisfactory background check
- Be able to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language
- Be able to read, understand and comprehend all Company and regulatory agency forms
- Strong customer service skills & positive attitude
- Ability to create strong relationships with tenants and guests
- Team Player with a passion for service
- Flexible schedule
- Strong desire to learn and grow with our team.
$16.00/hour plus tips!!
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50LBS