Serve and protect the guests, staff and physical assets of Squaw Valley Resort, while maintaining the Company service standards, safety policies and procedures.
A Great Job and Benefits to Match:
- Free skiing + riding privileges to 14 iconic resorts including Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Mammoth Mountain, Steamboat, Solitude and more!
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Free lift tickets, plus 50% off lift tickets
- 25%-50% discount at Food & Beverage locations at Squaw and Alpine
- 30% discount at Squaw Valley operated retail stores, including The North Face, Oakley and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Provide a safe environment for staff and guests 24 hours a day.
- Patrol the Resort using the Protrac security system and provides protection to all guests and employees.
- Be visible and accessible at all times, watching for potential ski thieves, ticket scalpers and public assistance.
- Check doors and windows of buildings to ensure they are tightly closed and locked; notes in written log any unlocked doors/windows; submits information to managers.
- Transport guests and staff as needed.
- Accompany any and all requests for money escorts.
- Drive ticket seller to Resort at Squaw Creek.
- Unlock ticket portals and turn on lights and heat 30 minutes prior to opening.
- Identify safety hazards and either remedy the problem or report to Risk/Safety Manager.
- Responds to alarms and dispatched calls; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations.
- Put up flags in appropriate spots.
- Maintain comprehensive Security Log.
- Interact with fire department and law enforcement as required and to assist all departments when necessary.
- Complete accurate and thorough incident reports
- Company Video