Sugarbush is seeking a communications assistant to join our team! This entry level position is perfect for someone with strong writing and communication skills, and a passion for the outdoors. Weekend/holiday work is required. This is a full-time seasonal position, beginning December 15th and running through the end of the season. Enjoy everything the mountain has to offer, with free skiing and riding, discounts on food and beverages, and complimentary fitness classes at the health and recreation center!
- Execute daily content for Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google Plus, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Produce “This Week at Sugarbush”, a weekly report of current and upcoming events.
- Function as a part-time snow reporter.
- Distribute press releases through various outlets, including social media, the Sugarbush website, and email.
- Receive and log all charitable contribution requests. Prepare and deliver donations to various organizations in a timely manner.
- Other various administrative tasks.
- College education with degree in relevant field
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to ski or ride at an intermediate level or better
- Housing Available Yes, limited housing available