Brundage Mountain Lift Operations is seeking outgoing, high energy, FUN and friendly people who like to work in all weather conditions and enjoy interacting with the public.
A liftie’s responsibilities include snow removal, safe and efficient loading/unloading of costumers, more snow removal, ticket checking, crowd management, and even more snow removal. All job duties must be completed with a positive attitude and a smile.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Access to reliable transportation to and from Brundage Mountain.
- Must be willing to stand and move throughout entire shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Shifts require employees to be outdoors in all kinds of weather.
- Must adhere to all policies and procedures regarding personal and guest safety, job responsibilities, guest services, and attendance.
- Applicants must be responsible, attentive and friendly to excel in this position.
Frequent opportunities to ski/ride means you can become an expert on Brundage terrain and enjoy the Best Snow in Idaho every day at work! Lifties receive a Brundage Mountain Season Pass for the 2017-2018 season, as well as food, retail, equipment rental, day care, and Ski & Ride School discounts. Assistance with employee housing may be available.
Opening Lakeview Lift under piles of snow!
Lifties catching a ride on the ski patrol “shuttle”
- Housing Available Yes, limited housing available