Brundage Mountain is hiring for our Park Crew! We are looking for friendly, self-motivated, safety-conscious individuals to join the team.
Park crews design, build, maintain and shape all features on the mountain: from larger features to forest trails and learning terrain. Crew members must be adaptable to unexpected changes in weather or schedule and work well with others. The Park Crew members will take direction of the Terrain Park Manager
Full-time seasonal and Part-time seasonal available
- Must be friendly and willing to work long hours outdoors.
- Advanced skiing, riding skills are required.
- Must be self-motivated to complete tasks on their own.
- Ideal proficiency includes experience in building and skiing/riding features as well as safe use of power-tools.
Pay is DOE plus the perks of skiing/riding Brundage terrain and enjoying the Best Snow in Idaho every day at work! All Park Crew Members receive a Brundage season pass for the 2017-2018 season and plenty of other employee benefits including food, retail, equipment rental, ski/ride school, daycare benefits, a pass to the McCall Activity Barn and special discounts around town.
Assistance with employee housing is also available.
- Housing Available Yes, limited housing available