Brundage Mountain is seeking an experienced Terrain Park Manager to join the team this season. Park Manager will design and build terrain parks to create a logical progression in the park system, with safety as the number 1 priority. This position will be responsible for hiring and managing a Park Crew of up to 3 people. There may be potential to move into year-round work with our summer trail crew for the right candidate.
- Advanced skiing and/or riding skills
- Must monitor work of Terrain Park Crew to assure appropriate maintenance of the terrain park features
- Knowledge of Terrain Park features and how to build them
- Good leadership, customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Snow cat grooming experience as well as use of hand and power tools is required
Pay is DOE plus the perks of skiing/riding Brundage terrain and enjoying the Best Snow in Idaho every day at work! The Park Manager receives a Brundage season pass for the 2017-2018 season and plenty of other employee benefits including food, retail, equipment rental, ski/ride school, daycare benefits, a pass to the McCall Activity Barn and special discounts around town.
Assistance with employee housing is also available.
- Housing Available Yes, limited housing available