Sugarbush’s Health and Recreation Center is seeking a Massage Therapist for the winter season! Massage therapists provide high quality therapies to all of our guests, while maintaining a friendly and personable demeanor. Enjoy everything the mountain has to offer with free skiing and riding, discounts on food and beverages, and more!
- Perform quality massage therapy for each and every client.
- Work with manager to maintain high level of service.
- Set up therapy space prior to appointment; clean and break down space after each appointment.
- Perform in-room massages in resort lodging spaces.
- Help create new ways to promote the massage experience.
- Must be willing to maintain an “on-call” schedule of at least 4 shifts (4 hours/shift) per week.
- Must possess at least 3 years of experience in therapeutic work.
- Must be physically able to perform massage therapies without constraint.
Please apply online at www.sugarbush.com/discover/employment/job-application/