Job Summary: Process payments for Rental Shop transactions and operate the point of sale system efficiently and accurately. Assist guests with rental equipment suitable for their needs and explaining safety features. =====================================================================
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Applicants must be 18 years of age.
Essential Job Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
1. Provide all customers and employees with top quality customer service in all situations at all times
2. Promptly acknowledge and greet every guest that enters the store
3. Accurately and efficiently ring up customer sales
4. Must balance at end of shift, responsible for safe and accurate cash handling.
5. Maintain a tidy and organized cashier area.
6. Demonstrate expertise in product features and benefits of all retail items and rental fleet in the store
7. Determine guest needs by asking open ended questions and choosing the best equipment for them
8. Ensure all rental contracts are accurately completed
9. Explain in detail to the guest the operation and safety features of their rental equipment
10. Understand and show proficiency in the RTP POS system
11. Check that the proper equipment is returned, check for damage
12. Ensure the guest is satisfied with their rental experience and thank them for their business when they are leaving the store
13. Maintain cleanliness standards of shop and proper storage of equipment
Competencies and Job Requirements:
1. Effective communication skills, oral & written
2. Strong sense of customer service & safety awareness
3. Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
4. Have a neat & clean appearance in compliance with the company grooming standards
5. Punctual, able to report at scheduled start time
6. Work well as part of a team.
7. Able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy and courtesy.
– FREE ski pass, access to Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows AND Mammoth Mountain!
– FREE group ski/snowboard lessons
– FREE basic equipment rentals
– FREE lift tickets
– FREE access to tube park and ice skating rink
– FREE bus passes
– 25% retail discount, 50% F&B discount, 50% discount on private lessons
– Discount lift tickets to other ski resorts & 50% off mountain collective resorts
– FREE golf at participating KSL courses
– Hotel & lodging discounts
– Experticity Membership – discounts on dozens of brands
– Community discounts
– And more!
- Company Video