Brundage is looking for fun-loving, outgoing individuals to volunteer in our Brundage Mountain Ambassador program.
Mountain Ambassadors enhance the experience for our valued guests by providing excellent customer care. If you enjoy being outdoors, assisting others, and being around people, this position is perfect for you!
The ambassador applicants must be willing to work outdoors in varying weather conditions, love people, and be able to show proactive customer care with a smile. Safety is always a priority! Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting guests with their gear in the drop-off area upon arrival
- Providing directions to different areas of the mountain
- Scanning guest(s) passes or tickets at chairlifts
- Providing on-hill guest assistance throughout the mountain
- Proactively assessing and taking care of the needs of guests
Volunteer shifts will include weekends, holidays, and mid-week periods and require a minimum of 40 volunteer hours during the 2017-2018 ski season.
Ambassadors are compensated with a 2017-2018 Brundage Mountain season pass. Employee benefits such as discounts on food, rental, retail, daycare and ski & ride school are also extended to our Mountain Ambassadors. Please complete an on-line application at www.brundage.com/employment