Activity Barn Food & Beverage Lead
Looking for a high-energy, self-motivated weekend warrior to lead the food & beverage operations at the McCall Activity Barn. The right candidate for this role is enthusiastic about providing top-notch service to our guests, and will bring a sense of fun and adventure to their work every day! This is a seasonal part-time position, expecting 20 – 30 hours per week.
- Independently run activity barn food and beverage operations during weekend, evening and holiday operations. Shifts will often cover from open to close.
- Inventory management and ordering, maintaining health and safety standards, food preparation and service, cash drawer management and managerial duties related to customer overall experience.
- Encourage a team-focused environment with flexibility to accept and offer help where needed.
- Train and lead others during peak days and special events.
- Age 19+ to check ID’s and serve beer and wine.
- Experience in delighting customers with a positive service experience.
- Able to work regular weekend schedule including Friday evening, more during holidays.
- Food and beverage experience OR motivated to learn; dedicated to customer service.
- Individual must have a positive attitude and ability to remain calm in high-volume situations.
With our Activity Barn location south of McCall the outdoor operators have the perks of working at Brundage Mountain without the regular drive up the hill! Employees will receive a Brundage Mountain Season Pass for the 2017-2018 season as well as food, retail, equipment rental, and Ski & Ride School discounts.