Accounting – Cash Management
Brundage Mountain’s administrative office is looking for an Accounting & Cash Management Assistant for the 2017-2018 winter season. The ideal candidate is able to work independently and enjoys fast-paced days with a high degree of responsibility.
Primary responsibility is to process daily cash sales, reconcile to sale system and GL and prepare the daily deposit. This position will also provide general support for other accounting processes and reconciliations as needed. Position is part-time, Thursday through Monday and extra for holidays. The duration of employment will be December through March, as needed.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or equivalent accounting/cash management experience
- General working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize with a strong attention to detail
- Strong background with POS systems or ability to quickly learn new programs
Compensation will be commensurate with applicant’s experience and education.
The Cash Management Clerk has the benefit of working indoors with the opportunity to use off time to enjoy the Brundage terrain and the Best Snow in Idaho! Accounting associates receive a Brundage Mountain Season Pass as well as food, retail, equipment rental, day care, and Ski & Ride School discounts. Assistance with employee housing may be available.
- Housing Available Yes, limited housing available