Kid’s Club (Ski School) Manager
Brundage Ski & Ride School’s mission is to provide a customized learning experience for anyone that visits the school. Our acclaimed Kid’s Club program has started thousands of kids on their skiing Journey. As the Kid’s Club Manager, you would be an integral part of the Brundage Ski & Ride School team.
The Kid’s Club Manager will be responsible for managing our children’s group lessons program. The manager is expected to oversee daily operations of the program which includes class sorting, instructor assignment, on-snow supervising, lesson quality assurance, and meal planning. This is full-time seasonally. Benefits include a buddy/family pass, discounted lessons and child care
- Prior experience with children’s ski program
- PSIA Certified Instructor
- Effective communication skills with both the public and with staff
- Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions
If the joy on the faces of new skiers isn’t enough added benefit to this position we also offer our Kid’s Club manager a Brundage season pass and other employee benefits including food, retail, equipment rental, ski/ride school and daycare benefits.
- Housing Available Yes, limited housing available