The Resort Activities Sales and Service Department serves guests in need of lift access, reservations, products, and information. We accomplish this by matching the guest needs to the product or service for Squaw Valley or Alpine Meadows. We are looking for individuals to work in our Reservation Center that will deliver an outstanding guest experience with enthusiasm through resort and product knowledge. We are looking for professionals with a positive attitude who will make our guests feel special by exceeding their expectations each and every time.
Perks & Benefits include:
– FREE ski pass, access to both mountains
– FREE group ski/snowboard lessons
– FREE basic equipment rentals
– FREE lift tickets
– FREE access to tube park and ice skating rink
– FREE bus passes
– 25% retail discount, 50% F&B discount, 50% discount on private lessons
– Discount lift tickets to other ski resorts & 50% off mountain collective resorts
– Hotel & lodging discounts
– Experticity Membership – discounts on dozens of brands
– Community discounts
– And more!
Essential Job Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
1. Provide customers with quality customer service in a friendly and positive manner.
2. Understand and develop an in-depth knowledge of products offered. These product categories include but are not limited to; Season Passes, Daily tickets, Adult and Child Ski School, and Resort Events and Activities.
3. Actively participate in all assigned daily duties including but not limited to; fulfilling online sale orders, assisting guests via telephone, Live-Chat, email or other written communications.
4. Provide resort, village and local information to the guest. Assess customers’ needs and provide them with the best product available to meet those needs.
5. Check voicemails and emails promptly and respond back to the guest within a 24 hour period.
6. Perform exceptional follow-up procedures to ensure the guest’s satisfaction.
7. Assist in the resolution of guest complaints, handle all guest concerns and communicate options.
8. Adhere to all departmental and company policies and procedures and participate in all departmental and resort training and development courses.
Competencies and Job Requirements:
1. Effective communication skills – oral & written.
2. Strong sense of customer service & safety awareness.
3. Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
4. Have a neat & clean appearance in compliance with the company grooming standards.
5. Punctual – able to report at scheduled start time.
6. Work well as part of a team.
7. Able to work well in a high volume, hectic environment, while maintaining composure when dealing with irate customers, and maintaining a high level of accuracy and courtesy.
8. Ability to work comfortably with computers and applications, including typing six or more hours a day.
- Company Video