This position performs a variety of semi-skilled and skilled work in the maintenance, repair, alteration and construction of Granby Ranch buildings, facilities, and fixtures including electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and painting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and repair Granby Ranch facilities, equipment and buildings by performing a variety of skilled electrical, plumbing, painting.
- Repair and replace plumbing fixtures including sinks, toilets, faucets and pipes.
- Perform carpentry work including the construction, installation, remodeling and repair.
- Install, maintain and repair a variety of floor coverings such as carpeting, tile, and wood.
- Operate, maintain and repair a variety of mechanical tools and equipment such as power saws, power sanders, drills, air compressors, paint sprayers, and various hand tools required for carpentry, plumbing, and maintenance work.
- Perform snow removal duties.
- Repair and maintain electrical lighting systems and fixtures.
- May perform custodial duties.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attends and adheres to ongoing training programs.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Must have general working knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, and electrical skills and be proficient with hand and power tools.
- Must have good mechanical skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and meet Granby Ranch driver standards
- Able to work cooperatively with other staff members.
- Able to work with limited supervision.
Education or Formal Training:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is desired.
- Three years of experience in maintenance role preferred.
- Exposure to cold, heat, extreme noise, outdoors, confining work space, electrical hazards, vibration, chemicals and dust and mechanical hazards.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, crouch, squat, stoop, reach, crawl, twist, climb, and lift 50 pounds.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
- Housing Available Yes, limited housing available