Job Summary: Responsible for directing guests and employees to parking spots while complying with safety policies and procedures. =====================================================================
Perks & Benefits:
– FREE ski pass, access to both mountains
– FREE group ski/snowboard lessons
– FREE basic equipment rentals
– FREE lift tickets
– FREE bus passes
– 25% retail discount, 50% F&B discount, 50% discount on private lessons
– Discounted yoga classes
– Discount lift tickets to other ski resorts & 50% off mountain collective resorts
– Ski team discounts
– Hotel & lodging discounts
– Experticity Membership – discounts on dozens of brands
– Community discounts
– And more!
Essential Job Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
1. Set up cones, signs and barricades in parking areas as needed.
2. Direct drivers to parking spots.
3. Provide guest service by answering customer’s questions or directing them to someone who can answer the question.
4. Keep parking areas clean, pick up trash.
5. Assist with traffic control on busy days.
6. Maintain order in the loading and unloading zones, tell customers as they pull up that it is temporary parking only.
7. Shovel snow as needed
Competencies and Job Requirements:
1. Effective communication skills, oral & written
2. Strong sense of customer service & safety awareness
3. Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
4. Have a neat & clean appearance in compliance with the company grooming standards
5. Punctual, able to report at scheduled start time
6. Work well as part of a team.
Education and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Previous experience in customer service
- Company Video