Our Lift Mechanics repair and maintain ski lift machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observe mechanical devices in operation and listen to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Examine form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repair or replace defective parts.
- Install special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Lubricate and clean parts.
- Start devices to test their performance.
- Repair electrical equipment.
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Must be an experienced skier/snowboarder
- Able to climb towers
- Work under adverse weather conditions
- Stay on shift until work is completed
- Knowledge of welding and low voltage control
- Housing Available Yes, limited housing available
- Company Video