Sun Valley is looking for individuals who possess a love and knowledge of SnowSports and want to pass on their passion. We are always looking for energetic and patient people who want to get into the world of instructing as well as those with previous SnowSports experience.
Instructor positions available at all levels of teaching and guided experience, full and part time. Children’s Specialists, Big Mountain Guides and Performance Instructors positions available for the 2017 / 2018 season.
If you are passionate about winter sports and providing a world class guest experience, each and every time … come to Sun Valley and be a part of the tradition that inspires.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Instructs group and private lessons of varying ability levels, as assigned.
- Makes continued effort to learn and teach using the “Sun Valley Teaching System.”
- Greets and assists guests in a friendly, helpful, respectful manner.
- Looks for ways to better serve the guests, SnowSports Department and Resort.
- Makes the most in working in a team environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Recognizes that service is our product and helping guests have great vacations is our primary job.
- Maintains good humor and cooperative attitude in all dealings with guests, co-workers and supervisors.
- Makes continued effort to improve personal skiing/riding skills, teaching skills and knowledge.
Benefits and Perks
- You will receive a full list of perks and benefits during New Hire Orientation.
Sun Valley SnowSports is committed to the highest level of instructor and professional growth. Throughout the season you will be able to find the following:
- PSIA & AASI certification, Accreditation, clinics, & qualification.
- In house professional, technical, coursework, & clinics.
- General interest, industry, professional, & personal development sessions.
- Guest service excellence standards
- Housing Available Yes, limited housing available
- Company Video