Role and Responsibilities:
A Warehouse Attendant is responsible for the receipt and storage of all food and non- food items and equipment delivered to Cascade.
The specific duties of a Warehouse Attendant shall include but not be limited to:
- Inspecting all packages upon delivery before signing for them to ensure quality and proper quantity
- Maintaining an inventory of the stored items
- Ensuring an orderly flow of supplies so that all items are on hand when needed
- Helping to maintain recycling and dumpster area
- Keeping the warehouse (coolers, freezer, and dry storage) clean and orderly always
- Monitoring cooler and freezer temperatures
- Taking responsibility for the delivery of most items to various departments
- Ensuring proper rotation of products (First IN, First OUT)
- Inform appropriate personnel about special delivery items (UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Ensuring the security of and accountability for all stored items
- Helping with snow removal on steps and walk-ways as well as the loading dock and dumpster areas
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Able to be on your feet for the entire shift. Ability to maintain a fast pace. Requires constant lifting of 50 pounds, sometimes above
shoulder level. Minimum age requirement is 18. Uniform and dress code required.
Warehouse or parts room organization experience is preferred.
Cascade Mountain is an equal opportunity employer. All serious inquiries will be considered.