The Resident Director of International Housing is a 4 month live in appointment which provides direct support for our international student employees. Position will begin on December 1, 2017.
Ideal candidates will have demonstrated experience in leadership, conflict resolution, teamwork, and working with diverse groups of individuals. The Resident Director will be active, possess a positive demeanor and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Benefits include: A season pass to ski or ride, resort and local area discounts, membership at the Health and Recreation Center and more!
- Be a visible, available presence in international employee housing.
- Report maintenance, custodial and facilities issues.
- Work with the International Liaison to plan activities, both on and off the resort for the international student employees.
- Serve as an on- call responder for emergency situations.
- Hold weekly house meetings.
- Assist in addressing student issues.
- Be responsible for oversight and upkeep of international housing kitchens.
- Drive the employee van to and from outings and events.
- Must be at least 25 years of age and hold a valid driver’s license
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
This position is subject to a background check. A criminal records check will be performed on all applicants offered employment. An offer of employment is contingent upon the results of the background check.
Please apply online at http://www.sugarbush.com/discover/employment/job-application/
- Housing Available Yes, limited housing available