Seasonal 12/8/17 – Mid April 2017
The Ski and Ride School Children Center Attendant gives exceptional customer service while assisting parents and their children in participating in the ski and snowboard instruction programs offered at Granby Ranch.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Open the children center each morning according to etablished procedures.
- Meet and greet parents and students in a friendly and helpful manner
- Assign cubbies to students and put shoes, clothes and other items away.
- Take students to the back room to receive gear assignments.
- Serve lunches to students and clean up after lunch.
- Monitor students in the children center during breaks.
- Handle student checkout at the end of each day.
- Maintain a tidy and clean children center at all times.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Ski and Snowboard Instructors with daily tasks in the children center.
- Assist Ski and Ride School Manager with other tasks related to children center and other instruction programs.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with children and instructors in a team environment.
- Ability to interact courteously and professionally with a variety of parents and children.
- Ability to work flexible shcdules to accommodate children center needs.
Education or Formal Training:
- High School Diploma or equivalent desired.
- Prior experience working with children.
- Indoor environment primarily with some outdoor work in a mountain environment with variable weather conditions.
- Standing, walking, bending, lifting, sitting, pushing, pulling.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
- Housing Available Yes, limited housing available