Resort Properties Housekeeper
We are recruiting for Housekeepers to work in our Resort Properties Housekeeping department. Work is primarily in a condominium setting and completed independently. This highly flexible position has great earning potential as payment is based on tasks performed and units cleaned. Thorough, efficient and detailed cleaners can make up to $25 an hour.
Essential functions are to clean privately owned condominiums in our rental program, Sugarbush Inn rooms and provide housekeeping services in a thorough and timely manner.
Resort Properties Housekeepers also assist with cleaning various resort facilities on a weekly and seasonal basis.
Attention to detail is a must, as staff is also expected to report maintenance issues, missing inventory, or damage.
Additional tasks may involve assisting with cleaning and organizing common areas, or assisting other departments as needed.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age and pass a background and DMV check.Valid drivers’ license required; must meet requirements to obtain a Sugarbush License.
- High school degree, or equivalency, and a minimum of 6 months prior experience or previous hospitality and/or janitorial experience preferred.
- Candidates must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Self-motivation, punctual attendance and reliability are essential.
- Physical requirements include the ability to regularly grasp, reach, stoop, and bend; must also be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Occasional outside activity may require exposure to adverse weather conditions.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, proper use of cleaning chemicals and equipment with strong attention to safety is required.
Please apply online at http://www.sugarbush.com/discover/employment/job-application/