A Lead Bartender plays a vital role in our seasonal restaurant and bar operations. The professionalism modeled by those in this role will set the framework for all staff.
We have three seasonal positions open for the right hospitality professional. You will be working in a lead capacity providing excellent guest service and organizing the day to day operations. These are great stepping stones for someone looking for that next challenge. All are full time seasonal positions beginning in December and ending in early April. Great earning potential. Weekends and holidays are mandatory.
Positions available at Mt Ellen’s Green Mountain Lounge, Lincoln Peaks famous Wunderbar and Mt Ellen’s newest mid-mountain sensation Walt’s at the Glen House
- Provide excellent customer service and leadership for all guests and team members
- Maintain the high standard of cleanliness and standards of layout
- Responsible for ordering and inventory of liquor, beer, wine and bar supplies
- Stocking and organizing of all bar products
- Assist in scheduling of staff
- Proven ability to control cost including labor and COG’s using professional procedures and actions.
- Ability to work in a high volume setting performing job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Proven ability to respond quickly and positively to changing conditions, prioritize and organize
- Work with minimal supervision
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers of varying backgrounds, experience and skill
Please apply online at http://www.sugarbush.com/discover/employment/job-application/