The role of Snowsports Coordinator is to provide organizational support to all of the Snowsports School operations from both a planning and operational viewpoint. Working directly with the Snowsports School Director in the implementation of the season’s initiatives, along with having a daily guest facing presence in support of our products and services ensuring an exceptional guest experience.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct support for the Snowsports School Director and Assistant Director/Training Director.
- Manage the hiring process of Snowsports Pros through My Staffing Pro and Pro Connect.
- Facilitate the accurate set up of Pros in Pro Connect and Siriusware.
- Administer the daily efficient and accurate input of payroll.
- Input of Pro’s schedules into Pro Connect.
- Problem solving for any staff payroll issues.
- Email and phone communication with guests.
- Flaik GPS Tracking system with badge and marketing development to our internal and external guests.
- Employee performance evaluations through Flaik Snowsports Management Software.
- Snowsports School web page update collaboration with all outside departments.
- Implementation of the on snow Flaik Snowsports Software class list and reporting systems.
- Have a presence during morning line ups and assignments to facilitate the guest experience.
- When appropriate act as a liaison between the sales staff, guest and Snowsports Pros.
- Work directly with Snowsports School management team in implementing “Crystal 2020”.
- Assist with booking private lessons.
- Maintain effective working relationships with Mountain Sports Teams guests and school program coordinators.
- Role model, lead and support Snowsports School and resort Guest Service initiatives.
- Monitor Guest Research Survey results with the Director and jointly implement any program initiatives to drive results from feedback.
- Collectively work with Marketing on implementing new campaigns with Flaik GPS, PSIA-AASI and the Crystal Mountain Ingrid Backstrom Freeride program.
- Facilitate information with Snowsports School, Product Sales and Rentals.
- Willingness to pursue professional development within PSIA-AASI
- Participate in the Crystal Mountain Training Program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel specific applications
- Clerical, data entry or office management experience
- Previous payroll entry experience
- Some college or degree – preferred
- Pre-employment background check required
- Abides by all Crystal Mountain employment guidelines
- Must work well in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service management