“SkiResortJobs.org is the go-to for winter job hunting.”
Automatic Job Feed Information:
Requires an XML feed from your job board (these are standard, you won’t need to do anything to get it set up). Contact us first at email@example.com if you don’t know if you have one.
- A nightly, automated script will scan your job board for new opportunities and upload them to Ski Resort Jobs.
- You do nothing other than, if you wish, remove job listings early if they get filled.
- Nothing will be missed.
- To post jobs, REGISTER your company, choose a package (any major credit card or Paypal accepted), and create your ads >
- Applications can either be emailed to any address you specify, OR the APPLY link can go directly into your own online application or Applicant Tracking System.
- Ads run 60 days and are published immediately (this site, Google Jobs, and all our social media).
- Only one account is needed per area or business, but multiple users may access the account. Contact us to set that up, it only takes a second.
- Holding companies with multiple resorts need a jobs package for each resort so that each mountain has its own brand, backlinks, geo-coding, and listings.
For Job Seekers:
- You do not need an account to apply for a position. Use the APPLY BUTTON at the bottom of each listing.
- Setting up an account by connecting with Google, Facebook or Linkedin is instant, it just takes 2 clicks. Or you may use an email address.
- If you set up an account, you may upload or build a resume. You have full control over if it is visible or hidden.
- You may also instantly Bookmark Jobs once signed in.
- To post a resume that can be searched by employers, create an account >
- To receive email job alerts from any department, location or keyword, create an alert >